Zach's Tunes


Friday, May 30, 2008

Latest from the Zachy

Hey everyone!

So I'm 10 months old now. Only 2 more to go till I hit the big 1 yr! Whoo hoo. I'll be sure to have some pictures from the wild party that we are going to have. Can you guess what the theme will be?

Anyhow, here are some newer pics of me from some of the things I have been doing...

I went to Portland recently and got to spend some time visiting with grandma JoAnn. We went for lunch and had a pretty good time. This is of me and grandma laughing at something. I don't remember what it was...but it sure was funny!




For Mother's day, mom and dad and I went to this place called Remlinger Farms. It was a lot of fun cause they have all these really cool rides and things for me to do. The nice thing was it was all for little dudes like myself, so I could go on just about everything. We took a train ride. I got to drive a car...we saw a show at the farm theatre. Also, there were lots of animals that I got to pet like a goat and a rabbit. There were chickens and a turkey and ducks and a bunch of other animals that I can't remember. We also had dinner there too. It was a lot of fun altogether. I get this picture of mom and me sitting on a vintage Case tractor.



I got to go to Arizona a couple times over the last couple months. I am really glad that I got to go. I really got to know Nana a lot better - I'm so glad I was able to do that. She gets to play with Dylan now! It was so cool seeing all my cousins and aunts & uncles and Papa too. Here are some pics from our trip.
























This here is me swimming in my pool. It's not as big as the one mom and dad go to sometimes, but it is in my back yard. Also, I can go in this one by myself and not swallow a lot of water. It will be really nice this summer to cool off with. I can't wait till I get to use it again.

Just a couple other things of note. I have four teeth now! Yep this means I can bite now! And I do sometimes. I especially like to bite noses. I find it extremely funny - it makes me laugh. Mom and dad really want me to do this thing called crawling...but it's really hard and my gut gets in the way...I think I'd rather walk though - so for now that is what I'm going to try and do. Last thing...I've mastered drinking from a straw and even mom's new Camelbak water bottle. I might get my own! Anyhow, I suck up too much water sometimes and everyone thinks it's really funny cause I don't know what to do when I get too much water except spit it out!

Thanks for checkin' in. This is all for now - check back again soon

Zachy


2 comments:

kim, andrew, ieva, isak and greta said...

Kristin, you are looking HOT! Seriously - the hair is super cute. And Shawn, so you aren't feeling left out, I will say that the blog is great - very cute with the mouse-movie theme (sorry...can't remember the name...been out of the country too long!)
And of course, Zach is as cute as ever! You guys make a beautiful family! Love, kim

the kicker is... said...

Sweet!! Great to see the update! Hope you guys are fantisimo :)