Hey everyone! Thanks for all the fan mail. I know some of you have been asking..."Zach, when you gonna update you blog?" Well, here it is...finally.
So basically the last couple months have gone by and I've been learnin alot. I got a smile and even laugh now. I'm trying to say some things, but it just comes out as mumbled sounds. Don't worry though...I've almost got it down and before long I wont stop talking.
Oh, I've put on some weight too... I'm up to about 15 lbs.
Well here are some pics of things that I have been doing lately. This is me and mom & dad learnin how to swim...well I'm learnin, they already know how.
Also, I really love to go swimming. I have even met some new friends at the pool! It's a lot of fun!!!

Here's me at my dedication with Supt. Bill Vermillion. He's a pretty funny guy. Anyhow, I slept through the whole thing, well, except for when we were prayin. I had my eyes open then!!!
Cheers!
Zachary



1 comment:
Zachy! What a busy boy you have been! I'm so glad you are back to playing on the computer, I've missed you. I hear you are getting better at taking naps. That's good! That way you can play harder. I can't wait to eat turkey and mashed potatoes with you.
Big Hug,
Nona
Post a Comment