Zach's Tunes


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello everyone!

Gosh! Life is so full of things to see, learn and do. I don't know how you all do it. Nevertheless, I have been busy, as I'm sure you may already know. I have had the chance to meet several of my relatives. All of whom, by the way, are very cool people and I while I'm giving props...I should also say thanks to all of you who sent gifts!


Last month I went to dinner with Uncle Knox and Laurie...and also Grampa Paul and Nona Julie were there. It was great. It was my first time on the town. I don't remember much though as I'm inclined to sleep alot and well this was one of those times... So anyhow, here is the fam and myself posing in front of Stanfords.


I also got to meet Grandma JoAnn and Nan. We had a lot of fun hanging out and even though Nan didn't want to hold me at first...when she finally did...I could tell she really liked me! Now, that I think about it...I haven't met anyone who hasn't liked me. Although... now that I think about it, Grandma JoAnn did bonk my head on the table...I wonder if she meant to??? Probably not.



So if all that was not enough...driving all the way from Seattle to Portland to meet people, then mom drove me all the way to the beach! Wooo hooo! Someday I want to play in the sand, but I didn't get to this time. I did get to see dad and his running mates finish Hood to Coast. I think they won, but I'm not sure - I was asleep.... again....






If you click on my Flicker link in the upper right corner - you can see more pics of me and some of the things that have been going on in my life.



Thanks for checkin' in,
Zachary D.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a sweetheart, we can't wait to meet him! Love Dave, Melissa, Noah and Olivia Friedrich