Zach's Tunes


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My latest happenings

For those of you who have been wondering what I have been doing, I thought I would share some thoughts and insights from my busy days.

Regarding Poop:
Poop is not all that exciting of a topic, unless you happen to be laying naked in the doctors office and launch it about 8 feet down the hallway while being weighed. Yes, I did! And I'm sure my parents wont let me forget about it.

Regarding Cats:
I live with two cats, Isabelle and Aslan. I still don't weigh as much as either, but I'm about to pass Isabelle up. I didn't think either of them would like me when I moved in, but it turns out they really aren't all that bad and Aslan has stopped trying to sleep in my bed.

Regarding Food:
I'm like most people. I really like food...milk is still my food of choice. Not really much to say about that except that I think I have the whole eating thing down.

Regarding Photo Shoots:
I went and had some pro photos done the other day. I'm sure my parents had fun, but I'm not sure what to think of laying naked on a blanket while someone snaps pictures of you. I thought about shooting poop again, but I didn't.

Regarding Pictures:
Because some of you like looking at pictures of me I am putting up some new shots. I'm working on a link to all my pics so friends and family can check out more of me...check back soon on that.

Regarding Music:
This is one of my favorite songs. I hope you all enjoy it!!!

3 comments:

kim, andrew, ieva, isak and greta said...

Hey Church Fam -
You all look fabulous!! Especially you, Zach! As I was admiring how good your mom looked so soon after spending 9 months becoming enormous & then going through the trauma of getting you into the outer world, I also noticed that your dad looks pretty good & happy, too. Be glad for how he looks now. I have a scary memory from a time when your mom showed me a photo of your dad in high school and...well...all I can say is that you better pray that by the time you get to high school the styles are much better than what your dad was stuck with in the 80's!! :)

We are so thrilled for you all & are rejoicing with you from Lithuania!
with love,
the Stave Clan

the kicker is... said...

Zach, you are one happenin' dude. I love your perspective on poop. Tool of choice for personal expression... I like that!
I can't wait to meet you face to face - how about September 7th? I'll be flying into your sweet city on my way to meet my own clan for a couple of weeks. It would be a shame if we didn't have a date of some sort...
Gimme a shout-out - your folks have my digits :) And if not, they've got my email address. Although you're a great author here on your blog, I certainly don't expect you to do ALL the work for communication, so have your mom gimme a jingle, eh?

much love from your prayin' bud in the midwest :)

Sherri said...

Hi all!

Everyone looks so happy and healthy! Kristin you look great...can't believe you're just one month postpartum! I'm glad someone at CAT forwarded your email to me so I can check in. We relocated to Las Vegas recently for Mark's job so I've left CAT. Anyhow...love the blog. Enjoy.

Love from Vegas,
the Meyer family