Zach's Tunes


Friday, August 3, 2007

New Pics

Sorry it has been a while since I've posted. I've been so busy getting used to being at home. Anyhow, thought I would post some new pics for people... This one is of mom and me in the back yard. The sun does weird things to my eyes!


Here is a pic of me with my grandpa and a sign he stole from Safeway! He was pretty proud of himself, too bad my name is spelled wrong.










Yeah...that's me...and yeah that's my aunt Judi kissing me...













Here's just a few more pics for you to enjoy...

3 comments:

FranMag said...

Kristin, Zach is gorgeous! So glad he's doing well and eating well now too!

Bill V said...

Praise the Lord for this great update!
we rejoice with you and he is cute but then look at his parents. ok his mom! :)

Anonymous said...

Zachary,

You are so big now. Have your mom and dad found the rock to put on your head so you slow down?

I hope to see you soon and I'm sorry I haven't been there to see you a 2nd time. Know this though, I think of you all the time.

Is there anything you need? Like a break from all of the fuss? I can give you that. Just call my cell when no one is looking. Aunty Snu loves you and wants to give you anything you need.

Hope to see you soon. Snu