Zach's Tunes


Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hello everyone.


So Mom and Dad tell me it's almost Christmas. Im so excited!!! I'm not quite sure why I'm excited - may be it's all those shiny sparkly lights? I'm not sure. Anyhow, I have some pictures to share. These are some of the things we have been doing lately to get ready for Christmas...

It snowed here the other day. We spent some time playing outside in it. It's pretty cold - and I prefer being warm, but Mom and Dad seemed to be having a good time, so I thought I should too!




We also spent some time decorating and getting the house ready for Christmas. Here's a pic of Mom and me after decorating the tree. It's so cool looking. I love staring at it. The animals that live in our house like it too...they like to chew on the branches!

Today we went down town Seattle and played. I got to ride on a carousel! It was so fun! I didn't like the cold wind in my face though...it make me hold my breath! We also took some time to look at the fancy gingerbread houses. Mom and Dad thought they were amazing...I just wanted to slobber and chew on them. We also looked at the festive nutcrackers on display all over downtown. Here's a pic of me and Mom in front of one.








I hope everyone has a fun Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Zachy, you got to ride a carousel horse already! That looks like so much fun! And as much as I'm sure you wanted to eat the gingerbread houses, let me tell you a secret: They look delicous, but they taste like a cardboard box with sugar on it. Ick! We are making gingerbread houses next week, I'll send you a picture and you can see if Mom and Dad will let you slobber on their computer screen.

Merry Christmas!

Sherri said...

You guys look so happy! Just stopping by to wish you and your a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!